St. Vincent's Health System Career Fair
February 26th 2020
Find a New Place to Call Home
It may or may not be the right time to make a career move but you owe it to yourself to learn about all of your options. St. Vincent’s Health System, part of Ascension is offering RNs and all other clinical positions the opportunity to meet with our hiring leaders and talent advisors to find out if there is a spot for you here.
Don't forget to bring copies of your resume!
Why Work for St. Vincent's Healthcare System, part of Ascension?
- Serving Alabama for more than 118 years, St. Vincent’s Healthcare System, part of Ascension operates 5 hospitals and employs more than 4,800 associates in and around Birmingham.
- Ranked as one of the top five hospitals in the world for the number of overall robotic prostatectomies performed. We provide innovative solutions for robotic procedures including cardiac, gynecologic and urologic.
- The first and only health system in the nation to hold the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC)’s heart accreditations in all three areas, those include atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and chest pain.
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and PTO, Tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance.
- Our rewarding career paths offer a collaborative environment and opportunities for advancement.
- We look forward to meeting you and learning more about what you hope to do next in your career.
780 Brookwood Village
Birminghamm AL 35209
(Upper level, past the Food Court)